Creates the Bring California Home fund to provide resources to address homelessness, to be funded by taxing global low-taxed income; requires the Department of Health Care Services to seek federal approval for a Medi-Cal benefit to fund prescribed services, including housing navigation and housing acquisition support services, for beneficiaries experiencing homelessness; authorizes the department to use up to 20% of the county-continuum allocation from the Bring California Home Fund to pay for the state’s federal medical assistance percentage associated with this benefit.
- January 15, 2021 – Referred to Asm. Revenue and Taxation and Asm. Housing and Community Development .
- January 13, 2021 – Referred to Asm. Housing and Community Development.
- January 12, 2021 – Amended.
- January 11, 2021 – Referred to Asm. Housing and Community Development.
- December 7, 2020 – Introduced.